1) FTP Attachments® allows storage on your personal network you can set up security as per your requirements and important or confidential documents need never leave your secure network.
2) FTP Attachments® you can store your files (attachments) on your own. Storage Server without any built-in maximum size limit.
The highest level of SSL based encryption available in the market can be used for your files since FTP Attachments® resides in your own controlled environment.
3) Hyper Text Transfer Protocol with Secure Sockets Layer. HTTPS is a protocol to transfer encrypted data over the Web.
There are two primary differences between an HTTPS and an HTTP connection work:
- HTTPS connects on port 443, while HTTP is on port 80
- HTTPS encrypts the data sent and received with SSL, while HTTP sends it all as plain text.
4) FTP Attachments® follows SQL injection. SQL injection is a technique often used to attack data driven applications .
This is done by including portions of SQL statements in an entry field in an attempt to get the website to pass a newly formed rogue SQL command to the database (e.g., dump the database contents to the attacker). SQL injection is a code injection technique that exploits a security vulnerability in an application's software.
2.2. Application Server
1) FTP Attachments® supports following Server for file storage
- Amazon S3 and Ftp Chunk.
1) Secure transmission and sessions Connection to the Salesforce environment is via SSL 3.0/TLS 1.1 and above, using global step-up certificates from Verisign, ensuring that our users have a secure connection from their browsers to our service.
2) Individual user sessions are identified and re-verified with each transaction, using a unique token created at login
(where SSL is Secure Sockets Layer, a protocol for encrypting information over the Internet).