Before you can start using FTP Attachments® you need to create and associate your Enzigma account with your Salesforce account.
- To signup for Enzigma account, you need to initially install FTP Attachments® package in your Salesforce instance.
- Go to App-exchange, search for FTP Attachments® application.
- Click on Get It Now, choose the Salesforce Org and install.
Now, the FTP Attachments® package is successfully installed in your Salesforce account. This package contains required custom objects, custom links and S-Controls.
Please carry out the below steps:
- Go to installed packages, Search for FTP Attachments® package
- Update the package with the link: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t0M000001P1Pi
- Click on configure, you will be redirected to sign up page for Enzigma account.
When you first time starts using the FTP Attachments®, you will be asked to signup for enzigma account as shown below:
Note: One Enzigma account can be linked with only one Salesforce account.