FTP Attachments® Build 4.1 (December 16, 2013)
- Introduced new UI for FTP Attachments®.
- Embedded FTP Attachments Premium API within FTP Attachments®.
- Introduced radio buttons on FileNameSettings page for Allow/Deny characters.
- Options to check purchase price in user and admin cases.
- "You have logged out successfully." message displayed on session expire.
- Due to some garbage value in URL, user can not login for the first time even if user enters correct credentials. Now user can login.
- New error message is display for Unicode characters in "Characters Allowed/Denied" text box.
- File Upload/Download directly from Amazon via. FTP Attachments®.
- Help tip is now displayed on Custom Link Manager, MigratorSalesforceUserSetup page.
- Profile editing option available for an user.
- Internet Explorer 10 browser support for FTP Attachments®.
- User can easily save specific server credential in Default Storage Server.
- User can save Amazon credentials in Default Server Settings.
- Denied "single quote(') and [space]" characters to be saved in "Characters Allowed/Denied" text box on FileNameSettings page.
- Removed SearchLayoutSettings link from Email Settings.
- Removed ListBucket link from Tools menu.